Professional Embodiment Mentoring
We offer ongoing mentoring for embodiment professionals with their clients.
Is professional embodiment mentoring a fit for you?
Professional embodiment mentoring is designed for you if you have already trained in some form(s) of embodiment and work with clients, e.g.
- Graduates from the Leadership Embodiment Coach and Teacher Trainings (LECT, LETT)
- Embodiment professionals & facilitators
- trainers and coaches who use somatic approaches in their work, like graduates from Newfield, Integral Coaching Canada and other coaching modalities that emphasize the importance of embodiment.
(New to embodiment? If you are relatively new to embodiment and want to get certified to use it more in your work, drop us a note and we’ll think along what might be the best path for you to pursue.)
What does professional mentoring look like?
Usually the mentoring will be a fixed amount of sessions, in person or online, in which you work with John, James or Anouk to reach the goals you have set together in the initial conversation. We are always open to have a first exploring conversation, no strings attached.
Mentoring can also be a single session, or an ongoing monthly engagement, or something in between.
What is the purpose of the mentoring?
Usually the purpose of your mentoring will be to continue to hone your skills in facilitating embodiment in your own coaching and training sessions with clients. It can focus on refreshing particular exercises, learning new exercises or deepening your presence, in situations that trigger you.
Here are some specific possibilities of types of professional embodiment mentoring:
- Program Design: Short and specific assistance in preparing for a training or workshop you want to use embodiment exercises in (one or two sessions). “Free advice: Don’t put too much in!”
- Exercises: Get help figuring out or remembering how to explain, demo and debrief a specific exercise. “Oh, aha!”
- Bokken: How to use powerful tools skillfully and responsibly – like the wooden sword – for your own ongoing development and in your sessions with clients.
- Video reviews using a video or audio you have recorded of a session with a client to further develop your skills. “Mmh, I’m not half bad”
- Business and Tech mentoring: How to make (more) money and reach more people with your embodiment work. Choosing and developing your embodiment niche. We can help you with marketing and business coaching (Anouk), and tech support (James). “Ka-tjing!”
- Writing: John (and Anouk and James) can help you start to write about embodiment more, improve your writing skills, and getting noticed. They can support you in writing articles, blogs, or (why not?!) your next book.
We aim to offer our professional embodiment mentoring at colleague-friendly rates. Get in touch.